Οur website https://www.dmh.gr is designed with the appropriate operational and internal systems and complies to the respective European Legislation Regarding Data Protection General Data Protection Regulation EU 679/2016 (GDPR).
This Privacy Statement:
- Provides an overview of how the company collects and processes your personal data and informs you about your rights in accordance with local data protection law and the EU Data Protection (GDPR) General Data Protection Regulation,
- Is addressed to persons who visit and use our website (https://www.dmh.gr)
- Contains information about when your personal information will be shared / shared with other companies and other third parties (for example, our service providers or our suppliers).
Cookies are small text files that are installed on your computer or on your device temporarily and are transmitted to our server through your preferred browser. No Cookie file used on the Website collects any information or obtains knowledge of any document or file from your computer.
The data collected by Cookies for the above purposes may include the type of browser you are using, the type of your computer, your operating system, online service providers, the sites you visit, and the links to third party websites which you may follow through our Website, as well as the IP address of your computer. By browsing the Website, you consent to the processing of information from you by using Cookies. You can, however, edit your preferences through our Website settings regarding Cookies.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Embedded content from other websites
Projects on this site may include embedded content (e.g. images, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website. All projects on this site include links to social media and urls of the project’s websites.
DMH is not responsible for the actions of these websites.
Who we share your data with
In particular, we may transfer your data mainly for the following cases:
- To service providers that host our customer database, perform its technical support and management.
- To government agencies and public authorities, regulatory bodies and enforcement agencies, to comply with a valid and authorised request, including a court order or other valid legal process, to protect against fraud and for related security purposes.
- To any third party to whom we assign or novate any of our rights or obligations.
- As required or authorised by applicable law, and to comply with our legal obligations.
How long do we keep your personal information
The information collected is kept for a period of two years or as long as it is necessary for each purpose for which it was collected unless the law requires it to be kept for a longer period.
What rights you have over your data
You can request that we provide you all the data that we have collected from you. You can also request that we edit or erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
What data breach procedures we have in place
We will notify the authorities within 72 hours of becoming aware of any breach that would expose your personal data.